Peter is the current President-Elect of the Vermont chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. He also served for nine and a half years as a member of the City of Burlington Planning Commission, serving six of those years as Commission Chair. Additionally, Peter served for five years as a member of the Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC), representing the City of Burlington. During that time he also served for four years as Chair of the CCRPC’s Legislative and Economic Development Committee.
Peter is a past member of the Membership Committee of the Turning Point Center, an organization that provides support services for those in recovery from various addictions. He has also helped raise funds for Spectrum Youth Services, an organization that helps at-risk youth.
Peter enjoys spending time with his beloved longhaired dachshund, biking, skiing, traveling, reading, playing on his PlayStation and collecting Golden Age Batman comics.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
- Purdue University Krannert School of Management, B.S.
- Purdue University Krannert School of Management, Outstanding Senior
Selected Publications and Presentations
- Personal Property Collateral, Creation and Perfection of Purchase Money Security Interests and Security Interests in Government Receivables, Continuing Education for Bankers, February 2019
- New York State Mortgage Issues, Continuing Education for Bankers, February 2019
- Using Special Needs Trusts to Protect Assets and Provide Access to Care, National Business Institute (NBI), Continuing Legal Education and Continuing Professional Education, May 2017
- Introduction to Business Succession Planning, Vermont Groundwater Association, March 2017