Malory S. Lea
Malory Lea’s practice is focused on estate planning, probate administration and trust administration. Her goal is to help individuals and families plan for their future by providing strategic, thoughtful counsel on planning and managing estates.
Malory lives in South Burlington with her husband Dustin, daughter Noa, and toy poodle Gemma.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., International Law Journal
- University of Vermont, B.A., Honors in Political Science
- Executive Leadership Team Member, American Heart Association Go Red for Women
- Support Group Leader, Pregnancy After Loss Support (PALS)
- Ambassador, Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia International (CDHi)