Malory S. Lea
Malory Lea’s practice is focused on estate planning, probate administration and trust administration. Her goal is to help individuals and families plan for their future by providing strategic, thoughtful counsel on planning and managing estates.
Malory lives in South Burlington with her husband, two daughters and a toy poodle.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., International Law Journal
- University of Vermont, B.A., Honors in Political Science
- American Heart Association Go Red for Women, Executive Leadership Team Member
- Pregnancy After Loss Support (PALS), Support Group Leader
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia International (CDHi), Ambassador